Just a meme placeholder today from mastadge. Something of more substance tomorrow.
1. First thing you did this morning?
Hit the alarm clock
2. Last thing you ate?
Some kind of danish my mom brought over on Saturday.
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months?
Spending the first Christmas season in my new house with my wife. Finishing a novel or two.
5. What's annoying you right now?
Having to wake up everyday and go to work. To quote pal Justin – “Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?”
6. Whats the last movie you saw in a theater?
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
8. What's worse, when you try so hard for something then you end up not even getting it, or losing someone you love?
Losing someone you love.
9. Is there someone you miss?
10. What inspires you?
My Wife and my Life.
11. If you could put together a concert of 4 bands or artists, who would they be?
Godsmack, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath (from before Ozzy was kicked out the first time) and Shinedown.
12. Song that sums up your love life?
Take a Look at Yourself by Plant/Paige, Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks
13. What's one thing you wish you were better at doing?
Keeping to my writing schedule.
14. If you could be anywhere this second where would you be?
Back home, in bed with my wife.
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade?
That was middle-school, the three worst years of my life and they all blended together. Being harrased several times a week by kids in the 8th grade sucked.
16. Latest addiction?
Cheese. Every day when I get home, I have the almost uncontrollable urge to cut a piece of cheddar or smoked provolone.
17. Have you ever had the slight urge to kill someone?
18. How many people would you say were interested in you?
I’d like to think my wife would be at least one. As for others, whatever.
19. What do you love doing?
Being with my wife. Reading. Writing. Spending time with either my dog or my wife’s dog. Drinking beer. Eating.
20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily?
See number 18.
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to?
A friend at work.
22. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I’m 31 and still trying to figure that one out. Is Award Winning New York Times Bestselling Author a bit much to shoot for?
23. What is your favorite food?
Steak, (porterhouse or filet mignon wil do) medium rare with a bit of salt and a pint of beer to accompany it.
24. How many people do you know with the same name as yours?
25. What was the last thing you spilled?
Water on myself.
26.Express yourself right now:
Frustrated, excited, anxious.