Monday, March 07, 2022

Women in Horror Month (2022)!

March is Women in Horror Month, a celebration of women's contributions to the Horror Genre. A few of the bookstagrammers and bloggers I've been following are highlighting works by women in the horror genre during the month of March. This includes the Ladies of Horror Fiction, who is hosting a readathon, which functions as a pretty good "to-read" list. 

Another great way to find some goods books to read in the spirit of this month is to follow the  #WomenInHorrorMonth and #WiHM hashtags on twitter or Instagram. You could als follow Ladies of Horror Fiction on Instagram & Twitter and Mother Horror/Sadie Hartmann on Instagram or Twitter for good recommendations. Hell, those accounts should be followed regardless if you happen to enjoy horror.

For my part, I've got a review posting here on Wednesday (03/09), of an excellent, spooky novel I recently enjoyed as an audiobook. I may have one more audiobook review of a book I just started enjoying recently; a non-audio book review of another recent favorite writer, and perhaps an author profile going live over the course of this month. Life outside the pages (and earbuds for the audiobooks) may dictate what happens 'round here. Could be more, could be less.

All that said, here's a picture of my puppy, Dusty, sitting with me while I read the excellent Dead Silence by S.A. Barnes (a.k.a. Stacey Kade), which I reviewed for SFFWorld.





No comments: