Thursday, April 23, 2009

Podcasts

I’ve recently begun listening to podcasts on my iPod, pretty much downloading a new podcast every day. Granted, one of those podcasts is of a daily radio show out of Philadelphia – The Preston and Steve Show so there’s something new every day, but I usually throw something else into the mix. Unsurprisingly, that ‘something else’ is more often than not, a genre podcast. Unfortunately by the time I discovered Adventures in SciFi Publishing, creator Shaun Farrell placed the podcast on hiatus.

Another very good podcast I’ve been following is The Dragon Page Cover to Cover which is led by Michael R. Mennega and Michael Stackpole.

I just started listening to Scott Sigler’s Infected, which he released as a free audiobook through iTunes. I recall a very humorous brew-ha-ha over on Jeff VanderMeer’s Ecstatic Days blog when Infected was published in hardcover.

I know I’m a little behind the curve with listening to podcasts, but I only got my iPod about a year ago, so forgive me.

So, does anybody from my millions…and millions of readers listen to any good podcasts?

No comments: